Sunday, January 1, 2012

Farewell

The unforgiving clock moves forward as one more year starts to draw its curtains. There is much to look back, yet the forthcoming times are those which the hold the most important of all - "Hope".

The learnt lessons aside, towards the end of this year, I'd like to say

->Thanks to those who've taught me things, the lessons were worth learning even though the learning experience was hell.

->Sorry to those who I may have hurt, intentionally or unintentionally.

->Goodbye to those who're going to leave me.

->A warm welcome to those who came into my life.

->And a huge hug to my friends who'd been with me, through thick and thin. .That you ppl were there no matter what, was my Herculade.

Carrying forward the lessons, memories, the brunts and the scars, I say goodbye to you. Farewell 2011.

Bienvenue 2012. Happy new year :)

4 comments:

  1. more importantly u grew old by an year and so did our relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and good day,
    I am pleased to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out post http://wp.me/p1YE83-iO
    All good wishes, Eric :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)