Saturday, September 22, 2012

K is Masculine and O is Feminine!

I have this really bad habit and a good habit. I miss out on some wonderfully great movies. And, later on, after all the hustle and bustle of the film has quieted down, and noone is really talking about anymore, I go dig 'em up, and watch them.

Truly, it adds so much value into a film. Watching without any expectations whatsoever. And, thusly, I saw the movie that the quoted title belongs to!

Men In Black 3. Wow! What an awesome movie :)

Christopher Nolan once asked, "How many good 3rd movies of a trilogy have we got?"

Looking at Mission Impossible 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Final Destination 3 and such, I couldn't find a proper counter to his statement. Now, I have one.

However good a movie, its the ending that stays in the mind. Played over and over again. And, a movie with a beautiful dialogues and a good ending is like icing with a strawberry on a cake!

When K says to James, "I'll tell you the one thing that you'll ever wanna know, 'Your daddy was a hero.' ", that moment is priceless. Brilliance by Will Smith :)


P.S.: Don't ask questions that you don't wanna know the answers to.

P.P.S.: Do watch it, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)